West Hallam Parish Council Play Scheme
A.M Sports will be running an Easter play scheme in partnership with West Hallam Parish Council at Scargill Primary School, benefitting children from the local areas. It is a fantastic opportunity for your child to have a fun filled half term by taking part in a wide variety of sports/activities, make new friends, stay active during the holidays and most importantly have fun and learn/develop new skills. All staff are qualified in their own sporting field, insured, have fully enhanced DBS checks and First Aid Trained to further safeguard your child.
Please see information below on how to book
12th, 13th, 14th, 15th 16th April
Scargill Primary School
Times / Sessions
Full day 9:00 – 3.30
Your child will need their own packed lunch
Activities are subsidised with funding from West Hallam Parish Council
We are only currently able to offer spaces for full days
Full day - £10
We are only accepting payment by bacs
Bacs – Account 70169854 Sort 202585
Your child will need
Suitable clothing (no denim please)
Mid – morning healthy snack
Packed lunch - must not contain any traces of nuts due to children's allergies.
- The play scheme is open to boys and girls in school years Reception – Year 6
- A maximum of 45 participants each day (3 bubbles of 15)
- Please complete form which is available on our website – 1 form per child www.amsports.co.uk/downloads
Please click West Hallam Parish Council Application Form to complete online
- Closing date for applications is Friday 26th March.
- Places will be on a first come first served basis
- Please DO NOT make payment until your child's place has been confirmed
- Payment is required within 48 hours of confirmation, or your child may lose their place.
Posted: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:20 by Parish Clerk